|A free chess server where beginners can challenge the computer online while reading the
latest news in their own language.
The computer thinks only 2 half moves ahead, so give it a go and try to beat it. It's possible to change the settings to suit stronger players.
You can start playing right away. Just click on a flag or on the big chess board. Depending on your connection it sometimes may take awhile for the chess board to show so please be patient. Play and have fun!
* december 23th 2006 - I added a link for you to Buy a Chess Book. I'm adding books to the store 'as we speak'.
* november 29th 2006 - Daily Chess Problem added to the site. It's very addictive! You need Java installed on your computer. Most computer have Java. If you like chess problems, you might like the book 303 Tricky Chess Puzzles.
* november 28th 2006 - the old site is being copied to this new location. I hope to transfer all my pages as soon as possible.
* october 12th 2005 - I celebrated the one year anniversary of my Sudoku puzzle page. It acquired a lot of hardcore fans since that day. I still don't like it! LOL
* may 12th 2005 - I made a start with my new site blubbie.com which is a fun thing to do!
* Please link to my website. Download my banners and text links and place them on your website. I even added the code for you so it should be super easy.